Subject: Re: Error while compiling audio/arts
To: None <skrll@netbsd.org, tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Anthony Mallet <anthony.mallet@laas.fr>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/28/2002 12:25:11
Nick Hudson wrote :
| This is almost certainly a problem with your setup.

Yes, it was.
It appears that I had an old (?) version of stl_deque.h. I don't know how
this managed to happen, but this is probably a weird effect of switches
between -current and 1.5 src trees, and something related to UPDATE=1 in
mk.conf.

I removed the file manually and make includes in gnu/lib/libstd++ and
this was corrected.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

| I have the following @ line 478 of /usr/include/g++/stl_deque.h
|
| 	template <class _Tp, class _Alloc = __STL_DEFAULT_ALLOCATOR(_Tp),
|
| I vaguely remember someone else having problems with __STL_DEFAULT_ALLOCATOR
| that were due to a borked install.

What is weird there is that you have exactly the same line as I had, and
which caused problems (that line has now disappeared if you look at
/usr/src/gnu/dist/libstdc++/stl). Maybe you're victim of the same
problem?