Subject: Re: problems with checksum of www/mozilla-1.0rc3 (fwd)
To: None <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Shin'ichiro TAYA <taya@m2g.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/27/2002 11:40:14
From: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 20:01:46 -0500 (CDT)

> Not to make a big deal out of this, but in cases like this, it's
> usually a good idea to expand the old and new tarballs side-by-side
> and run a diff, to see exactly what's different. Usually, you'll find
> that they've just added some documentation, but -- who knows? -- the
> site may have been compromised; that's what the checksums are for.

mm.. I was wrong.
Before make change, i should confirm the change of tarball.

Now I compared old & new source, old tarball is check out by tag
'MOZILLA_1_0_0_BRANCH',  new one is 'MOZILLA_1_0_RC3_RELEASE'.
All source files are same, except some Macintosh related files and CVS
tag in source code.

Regards,
taya