Subject: Re: Simultaneous builds
To: Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/11/2002 11:31:11
Is that 'doesn't do too well on NFS' with multiple clients, or with
multiple connections from one client? (or both?)

I guess multiple machines of the same ARCH using the same pkgsrc tree
wasn't something I was concerned about. Intuitively, I would have
expected shlock to work okay with NFS from a single client though.

							David

--
David Maxwell, david@vex.net|david@maxwell.net --> Mastery of UNIX, like
mastery of language, offers real freedom. The price of freedom is always dear,