Subject: Re: how to get wctype.h
To: None <martti.kuparinen@iki.fi>
From: Masao Uebayashi <uebayasi@soum.co.jp>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/10/2002 16:51:35
> What do people want from pkgsrc:
>
> 1) Have gnumeric-1.0.1 available but only for 1.{5Z,6}* systems
> 2) Keep the old beta version 0.75

agc adopted 1) for x11/mlterm which I send-PR'ed.

BTW, my 1.5.2 borrows wctype.h from the XPG4DL[1] source. Besides, I
once attempted to port XPG4DL stuffs including wc*/mb* functions back
to 1.5.2 several months ago, but gave up mainly because of lack of my
knowledge. I think of a patch which extends only locale related things
for 1.5.x as very useful for many people, but how much it's worth
depends on how long it takes that the 1.6 release will come.

Regards,
Masao