Subject: Re: final testing: taylor-uucp package
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios@theory.cs.uni-bonn.de>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <eric@cirr.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/07/2002 13:02:47
Ignatios Souvatzis writes:
- On Sun, Jan 06, 2002 at 08:00:24PM -0600, Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
- > Eric Schnoebelen writes:
- > - 	I have noticed that it is dropping core with some of my
- > - TCP sessions.   The same is true of the `stock' uucico as well,
- > - so it's not a new problem.=20
-
- This might be something which was fixed long ago as an add-on patch to
- the Taylor distribution, and which I added to our in-tree uucp a while=20
- ago. Relevant cvs revisions:

	That's what I _thought_ it was, but in looking at
tracebacks, I found it to be problems with calls to ulog().
These calls had been fixed in the mainline code, but not in the
package that Hubert had put together.

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric@cirr.com		http://www.cirr.com
	You can only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.