Subject: Re: IMPORTANT user-visible change to pkgsrc related to config files
To: Masao Uebayashi <uebayasi@soum.co.jp>
From: Sean Davis <dive@endersgame.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/25/2001 20:34:10
yeah, that's why I suggested possibly adding something to Makefile that
would hold the whole package name, but that wouldn't be a small undertaking
:\

Ok, assuming that the only way to get it is from make, anybody wanna help me
with a C code routine to run make to get the var? :-)

--
/~\ The ASCII                       Sean Davis
\ / Ribbon Campaign                 aka dive-o