Subject: Re: Something broken in my pkgsrc tree
To: Eric Jacoboni <jaco@teaser.fr>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/07/2001 00:54:16
On 7 Nov 2001, Eric Jacoboni wrote:
> # cd /usr/pkgsrc/graphics/mpeg2codec
> # make
> # make install
> make: don't know how to make /usr/pkgsrc/graphics/mpeg2codec/pkg/PLIST. Stop
> # mv PLIST DESCR pkg
> # make install
> ===> Registering installation for mpeg2codec-1.2
> What is/are the file(s) responsible for this problem ?

Well, I guess only you can answer this question: what does "ls -l pkg" say?
The reason "pkg/foo" is picked up is because there *is* a "pkg" directory.
rm -fr pkg, then it'll work. No idea what you have in there, i checked to
make sure there's nothing left in there - any stale README.html files and
.#cvs-files can be nuked from orbit.

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html