Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/php4
To: Bernd Ernesti <netbsd@arresum.inka.de>
From: Kimmo Suominen <kim@tac.nyc.ny.us>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/23/2001 02:45:11
The reason?  Ask the PHP developers, I guess.

None of the existing modules have hyphens, so there should be no need for
a version number change, and no impact on existing or already installed
packages.

I was trying to make sense of the sybase-ct module, but I got stuck with
regenerating the configure script at the top level.  (I wrote a completely
new config.m4 for sybase-ct, modeled after the sybase one.)  If anyone has
any hints on this I'd appreaciate them much.

+ Kim