Subject: Re: install and update together
To: Georges Heinesch <geohei-ml@geohei.lu>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios@cs.uni-bonn.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/29/2001 11:51:35
--9jxsPFA5p3P2qPhR

On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 10:41:28AM +0100, Georges Heinesch wrote:
> related to the work directory still being found. I have no idea
> whether I can safely ignore those warning after a "make update" or
> not?

Hm. If you feel really nervous, you should do a global make clean  -=20
I think I've read that some versions of some packages are sometimes strange
if being built in dirty work directories.=20

Note that "make update" will clean each work directory after installing.

Regards,
	-is

--9jxsPFA5p3P2qPhR

--9jxsPFA5p3P2qPhR--