Subject: 2 pkgsrc questions
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Georges Heinesch <geohei9@attglobal.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/21/2001 20:51:24
Hi.

1. I have NetBSD with pkgsrc installed on 2 computers ("amiga" and
   "dimension") on a LAN. One of them ("amiga") holds the distfiles. I
   don't want to download the distfiles twice. What must I enter in
   the /etc/mk.conf file of "dimension" in order to use the distfiles
   from the other computer

2. Suppose I would like to update a package, then the "old"
   distfiles remain in /etc/pkgsrc/distfiles. How can I (apart from
   doing it manually) delete these obsolete old archives when updating
   a package to a newer version?

TIA

--
Cu  Georges Heinesch, Luxembourg