Subject: Bochs emulator version out of date
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Bryce Denney <bryce@tlw.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/15/2001 16:19:08
I sent a problem report to the wrong place apparantly.
There has been some significant Bochs development going on at
http://bochs.sourceforge.net, which is now the official bochs site.
The author Kevin Lawton forwarded all his web traffic to our site
and helped us set it up.

The new site tells how to join our bochs-developers list, check out the
CVS tree, submit bug reports, etc. I see you have patches against an old
release, maybe the 3/25/2000.  If you could check out our CVS tree and
apply them and send us diffs, it would be great.  I can help with merging
if necessary, since we've made a lot of changes recently.  Hopefully we
can get the next release so that you don't NEED any patches. :)

Thanks,
Bryce