Subject: Re: pkgsrc 'TODO' list
To: David Brownlee <abs@formula1.com>
From: David Burgess <burgess@mitre.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/30/2001 10:34:44
I don't have any objection to putting it in the Obvious location.  You
could even add a third section that talks about how send-pr and pkgsrc
should be addressed (since the steps for reporting a recommended change
to the pkgsrc are a little different from reporting 'base' system
changes).

I'm easy though; I think it should be somewhere in the pkgsrc tree (I
have lots of machines that have the pkgsrc tree mounted by NFS) so
pkgsrc and pkgsrc/mk are both OK.  The former seems (like you said) more
obvious, but the latter doesn't add another entry to the base of the
pkgsrc directory.