Subject: Re: XFree 4 & html manpages
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/04/2001 12:33:11
On Sun, 1 Apr 2001, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

: > I believe you could add
: > #define BuildHtmlManPages NO
: >
: > to "NetBSD.cf", as is already done in linux.cf. Users could override
: > ...
:
: This seems to work fine. Are there any objections to commit this to our
: xsrc? Please speak up if so, else I'll commit the change below in a few
: days.

It makes xsrc follow the NetBSD standard for installed man pages, so I'd say
this is definitely appropriate.  Count one approving vote.

However, you don't necessarily need to turn off rman itself.  It might be
useful in other contexts.  8-)

: +#ifndef BuildRman
: +#define BuildRman NO			/* No HTML manpages, no rman */
:  #endif

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  Wasabi NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- NetBSD 1.5 now available on CD-ROM  --  http://www.wasabisystems.com/