Subject: Re: Undefined symbols using kde package from 1.5?
To: None <jmcneill@invisible.yi.org>
From: Phil Nelson <philnelson@home.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/14/2001 11:40:51
>This shouldn't be necessary -- the KDE packages on the i386pkg1 CD work
>flawlessly.. it's just the ones on ftp.netbsd.org right now that have the
>problem (I saw this same problem on my laptop).

Close to the truth.  I just loaded up a AMD Duron system with 1.5 from
the i386 distribution and from i386pkg[12] CDs with KDE ... and most
everything works.  But the CD player causes my machine to totally
freeze ... can't ping it, nothing.  No, I haven't tried enabeling
kernel debugging .....  That may just be my machine ...

--
Phil Nelson
e-mail: philnelson@home.com  (Work: phil@cs.wwu.edu)