Subject: net/eggdrop
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Tomasz Luchowski <zuntum@eik.pl>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/03/2001 22:08:56
Hello,

Our net/eggdrop is marked as broken:
BROKEN=         This package has not yet been updated to work past tcl-8.0.5.

I sent update to the newest eggdrop in PR#12009, but noone responded.
My package is unfinished, but almost works, if someone wants to take a look.
(generally there are problems with forcing eggdrop to look for modules or sth like
that in PREFIX instead of other place).
New versions of eggdrop are released very often, so I'd suggest removing the
package from pkgsrc collection if noone wants to take care of it.
I don't think we need the package in general beacuse every bot user compiles it
personally for himself, it's just easier and the user can be running as up
to date version as he wants.

--
/* [zuntum] zuntum@eik.pl , [WWW] http://zuntum.net */