Subject: Re: Problems with imap-uw under 1.5, i386
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@slk.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/26/2001 16:17:48
On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 25, 2001 at 02:36:31PM -0500, jonl@yubyub.net wrote:
> > On Sun, 25 Feb 2001, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> >
> > > How did you install the imapd ? pkgsrc, precompiled binary or your own
> > > compile ?
> > > I installed imap-uw from pkgsrc on a 1.5 server, no troubles ...
> >
> > >From pkgsrc, my own compile, on i386 platform.  I installed the "pine"
> > packages (from source) which installed the imapd-uw as a dependency.  FWIW
> > the binary packages seems to work just fine, but I need to compile from
> > source as I have to tweak imapd to purge deleted emails when the user's
> > mail folder closes.
>
> Maybe pkgsrc has been brocken ? Did you try to update pkgsrc and build
> imapd-uw again ?

Perhaps - I made sure I've got the most recent pkgsrc.tar.gz (late
Sat. evening), but I'm assuming you mean the pkgsrc utilities
themselves?  If so, is there a tarball of just these utilities?  How might
I update them?  Again, this is against a stock 1.5 system.

-
Jon
 - The opinions expressed are not necesarily those of my employer.
 - USATODAY.com latest Health news for 12/4/2000 at 2:10 p.m.:
    Tobacco firm backs lung cancer test: Spaz the cat will never again
    want for medication to relieve his constipation.