Subject: cross/sh-netbsdcoff issue with libgcc.a
To: None <port-sh3@netbsd.org, tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@iijlab.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/09/2001 20:00:43
	with cross/sh-netbsdcoff (big endian) build, libgcc.a contains little
	endian *.o by mistake.  they were generated from "libgcc1-asm.a" target
	in egcs-1.1.1/gcc/Makefile.

>_udivmoddi4.o:  Hitachi SH big-endian COFF object, stripped
>_udivsi3.o:     Hitachi SH little-endian COFF object, stripped
>_umoddi3.o:     Hitachi SH big-endian COFF object, stripped

	gcc gurus - do you have any idea how it should be fixed?
	sh/shel split under sh{el}-netbsdcoff was done by patches from msaitoh,
	maybe i made some mistake during integration.
	(libgcc.a build has been a mistery for me...)

itojun