Subject: Re: What about startup scripts??
To: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
From: Gavan Fantom <gavan@coolfactor.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/07/2001 23:49:51
On Sat, 30 Dec 2000, Frederick Bruckman wrote:

> > indeed!  and the stuff under /usr/include.  you don't need that if
> > you're not compiling...although it's nice reference material.  of
> > course, it would logically follow that section 2 and 3 man pages would
> > go there, since they're not needed if you're not compiling.
>
> Uh, they are (in -current, anyway).

And, IIRC, in 1.5.

Which bit me horribly when sysinst died with /usr: write failed; file
system is full or something like that, trying to install just enough on a
small machine to build a kernel.

(this being a 170MB HD... no longer adequate for a complete (without X)
base installation)

--
Gillette - the best a man can forget