Subject: Re: your mail
To: Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.yi.org>
From: Nick Hudson <nick@nthcliff.demon.co.uk>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/24/2000 14:39:58
"Jared D. McNeill" wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Dec 2000, Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:
> >       1.) kdebase requires the "uic" binary that is part of the
> >           qt2 package. Since it isn't included, configuration of
> >           kdebase fails at this point. I've added qt2 manually and
> >           the build continued without a hitch.
>
> "uic" is in the qt2-designer package, so kdebase should depend on this.

I have fixed this in my pkgs. Thanks to everyone for pointing this out.

I have done some preliminary work to split a designer-utils package (uic
and libqutil) from designer because of this dependency. I no convinced
this is necessary as a BUILD_DEPEND should be fine.

Nick
--
aka skrll@netbsd.org, skrll@excite.co.uk