Subject: RE: binary package pptp-1.0.2 for i386 NetBSD 1.4.2 anyone?
To: 'Hubert Feyrer' <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Job Hanssen <hanssen@dds.nl>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/19/2000 04:24:44

Because the box in question is installed with the (minimal) software from
the firewall-project; it lacks a compiler.

Anyway, I have the package now. I build it myself from pkgsrc, but first I
had to install *another* box with 1.4.2 to get this done. Luckily, I still
have 1 windowsbox, so I could get the distro via the adsl-connection.
Otherwise I would have had to download it all via 33k6 modem...

Regards,

   Job Hanssen - hanssen@dds.nl