Subject: Re: mbone/sdr package
To: None <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Brook Milligan <brook@biology.nmsu.edu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/15/2000 21:35:04
   > Is anyone using the mbone/sdr package (or directly compiled it outside
   > of pkgsrc)?  Both my pkgsrc-compiled version and the 1.5/i386 binary
   > package dump core.

   See PR pkg/11019. I hope to have some time to look at this soon.

Yes, that reports the same problem.  I just grabbed the new package
contained in that PR and compiled it (1.5/i386).  It compiled and ran
without dumping core.  I can run through all the help information and
the various menus from the main panel.  I can't test it beyond that,
because I'm not on a machine with access to the MBONE.  (Hints on
tunneling welcome. :) Perhaps there are additional bugs, but it seems
like this is an improvement over the current pkgsrc version.

Thanks for the pointer and I hope you have time to review this for
inclusion in pkgsrc.

Cheers,
Brook