Subject: Re: plex86 pkg
To: None <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Frank van der Linden <fvdl@wasabisystems.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/14/2000 10:58:46
On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 05:31:17AM +0100, hubert@feyrer.de wrote:

> i've kludged my way around the missing header by letting configure find
> out if the header is there. The built went smooth after that. The
> readme missed the X font stuff - I've described the steps in the
> pkg/MESSAGE file again.

Hmm.. it wants the 'vga' font then? I don't remember encountering it..
I probably added the font to my setup the very first time I ran it,
and forgot about it.

> Right now the package doesn't install files anywhere, this should be
> fixed somewhen... ;-)

Btw, my NetBSD changes have been integrated into the plex86 CVS
repository. But, a few interface mods went in at the same time,
so I had to update the NetBSD-specific part again to match them.
They'll probably be integrated later today.

While add it, I also included the change to make it compile on
all future 1.5.x revisions (unless a kernel interface changes),
and on -current. The latter is untested, though.

- Frank