Subject: Re: gv problem
To: None <jsarkes@tiac.net>
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/07/2000 16:42:39
Hi!

> I don't know where the problem has been introduced, whether the new
> ghostscript dropped the gsx11 link, or if the gv needs update instead.
> However, there needs to be a fix somewhere so that gv works out of
> the box. I recompiled/pkg_deleted a bunch of times over the last
> few weeks trying to get it to work.

I guess that's a problem with ghostscript. What does
	pkg_info -e ghostscript*
say? Perhaps try reinstalling all ghostscript related packages, there
was ghostscript restructuring some months ago.

Bye,
 Thomas

--
Thomas Klausner - wiz@danbala.tuwien.ac.at
A man may be very industrious, and yet not spend his time well. There is no