Subject: ncftp package not working properly?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/29/2000 18:39:31
i've got two systems on which i'm playing with ncftp.  one, a 1.3.3
system, where i built it myself and it presents like this:

> ncftp -H
Version:       2.4.3 (March 19, 1998)
Author:        Mike Gleason (mgleason@NcFTP.com)
Archived in:   ftp://ftp.NcFTP.com/ncftp/
Compile Date:  Mar  8 1999

Compile options:

USE_CURSES=2  __GNUC__=2  HAVE_LIBNCURSES  HAVE_LIBREADLINE  HAVE_UNISTD_H
LIBMALLOC  LOCK_METHOD=2  NCURSES_VERSION="4.2"  _POSIX_VERSION=199009
POSIX_SIGNALS  __STDC__
UNAME="NetBSD noc 1.3.3 NetBSD 1.3.3 (LINGAM) #0: Sat Mar  6 23:57:16 EST 1999     root@:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/LINGAM i386"

and the -current system, where i built it from pkgsrc and it got built
like this:

> ./work/ncftp-2.4.3/ncftp -H
Version:       2.4.3 (March 19, 1998)