Subject: Re: devel/libtool and Re: KDE 2 is out
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Nick Hudson <skrll@excite.co.uk>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/25/2000 06:15:52
On Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:57:33 +0200 (MET DST), Hubert Feyrer wrote:

>  On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Nick Hudson wrote:
>  > >  > BTW, what does the ac_cv_path_CC definition do? The configure
script I
>  > >  > looked though only refers to an ac_cv_prog_CC variable... anyway.
>  > >
>  > >  Um... no idea, sorry. Did I do this? :->
>  >
>  > Don't know who did it... I just thought you might know or someone
reading
>  > this thread might pipe up with some ideas.
[cvs annotate stuff removed]

>  Looks as if it was added in rev. 1.221 by Al then:
[...]

>  uhum...

Well from my search just now it looks as though it was in the original
import. Didn't really understand what you were doing with cvs annotate -
I'll read the manual when I get time.

>  > I'll make them available tonight if I can.
>
>  That'd be cool!

No promises :-)

Nick
--
aka skrll@netbsd.org, nick@nthcliff.demon.co.uk

 Get 100% private, FREE email for life from Excite UK
 Visit http://inbox.excite.co.uk/