Subject: Re: zoularis package
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@zembu.com>
From: Alistair Crooks <AlistairCrooks@excite.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/04/2000 01:49:28
On Tue, 3 Oct 2000 16:48:48 -0700 (PDT), Bill Studenmund wrote:

>  Does anyone have patches to make it work with Solaris 8? I know Bill
>  Sommerfeld started on it...

I have put a "self-contained" Zoularis tar file up for ftp at:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/agc/zoularis-20000522.tar.gz

which should bring up a Zoularis environment on Solaris 2.6 and 2.7 on i386
and sparc platforms without the need for a NetBSD source tree from a certain
date (hence the "self-contained" bit). I have no Linux boxes, and hence no
support for Linux is in there.

There is no support for Solaris 8 in that archive.

I no longer work with Solaris, and so have no means of testing any patches
that may appear (hint, hint) for Solaris 8, so someone will have to
volunteer to manage and administer this from now on.

Regards,
Alistair

--
Alistair Crooks (agc@pkgsrc.org)