Subject: Re: Error when compiling teTeX
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Geoff Wing <mason@primenet.com.au>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/14/2000 23:51:30
Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com> typed:
:On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Michael Neumann wrote:
:> I detected an error during compilation of "/usr/pkgsrc/print/teTeX".
:> The package depends on "rx" (GNU's regular expressions),
:> but it is not listed in the dependencies.
:I'm cross-posting this reply to tech-pkg, because this is really a
:package issue. For things like this, it's also a good idea to file a
:PR with "send-pr" so your report isn't forgotton.
:> After installing "rx", it compiles without any error.

Just a note that I built and installed teTeX about a week ago (on i386)
and don't have rx installed.  The only problem I had was that it built
once for "make build" then seemed to build again for "make install".
Where is rx needed?

Regards,
--
Geoff Wing : <gcw@pobox.com>     Work URL: http://www.primenet.com.au/