Subject: Re: Sendmail 8.11.0 problem
To: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
From: John Maier <johnam@mail.kemper.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/18/2000 21:30:49
> Hmm. I think that's supposed to be "hash", rather than "dbm". You
> should rebuild your sendmail.cf, anyway, to take advantage of the new
> features:

It say's dbm in the stock NetBSD 1.4.2  /etc/sendmail.cf file, but to be
honest, I'm migrating from an Irix machine running sendmail 8.9.x and it is
activly using dbm.

Since I destroyed the sendmail that came on 1.4.2, I'll have to look at it
at home and test it out on my home PC.  Maybe the sendmail.cf that came with
1.4.2 is wrong or sendmail is moving in a different direction...

> "m4 /usr/share/sendmail/cf/netbsd-protoc.mc >sendmail.cf"

Thanks!

jam