Subject: RE: [Spruce-list] FreeBSD compile problem - possible solution
To: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj@stampede.org>
From: None <abs@mono.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/25/2000 14:31:37
	I believe Michael Graff is working on a pthreads based
	threads library for NetBSD, called 'unproven-threads', and
	there is some possibility that it, or something similar, will
	be pulled into NetBSD after 1.5. Its also intended to expand
	support to all platforms.

	Its in pksrc under devel/unproven-threads

		David/absolute
				   -- www.netbsd.org: Value design over hype --