Subject: RE: [Spruce-list] FreeBSD compile problem - possible solution
To: None <fejj@stampede.org>
From: Robert D. Mohr <robmohr@earthlink.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/25/2000 00:41:18
Jeff,

This may work for FreeBSDers, however the LinuxThreads port isn't currently
available for NetBSD.  In addition, neither of the thread packages
(mit-pthreads, unproven-pthreads) which are available in the NetBSD package
collection have been ported to my platform (mips: pmax).  The MIT package is
currently available for alpha, arm32, i386, sparc, and m68k.  The other just
supports i386, arm32 and m68k.  Obviously not your problem, however I just
wanted to let you know that the possible solution you mentioned isn't
workable for NetBSDers.

Rob Mohr

(P.S.  NetBSD package maintainers...  if I am incorrect, please let me know)