Subject: Apache Package
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Burgess <burgess@cynjut.neonramp.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/21/2000 00:06:54
I use the Apache Package to maintain my web server.

I recently sent a note to the person that I thought was maintaining
the package with some recommendations for some changes (specifically,
a set of patches that make it so that Microsoft Frontpage has a chance
in heck of working with the rest of the package system).

He told me that he didn't maintain the package anymore and I should
contact y'all.

What should I do with these patches?  I'd like to see them carried
as part of the normal Apache load (they patch the source; they don't
seem to work well as a mod_) and have no ill effect if the environment
is 100% correct.