Subject: patches for tcl/tk
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/13/2000 16:34:05
  Does anyone have patches to tcl8.x that makes it safe to link? i.e. gets
rid of:

/usr/pkg/lib/libtcl80.so: warning: this program uses xdr_domainname(), which is deprecated and buggy.
/usr/pkg/lib/libtcl80.so: warning: this program uses xdr_mapname(), which is deprecated and buggy.
/usr/pkg/lib/libtcl80.so: warning: this program uses xdr_peername(), which is deprecated and buggy.

  I've installed 8.0.3 from pkgsrc. 8.3 is current from scriptics.
  I can do a new package if necessary someone tells me that tcl 8.3 fixes
things.

]      Out and about in Ottawa.    hmmm... beer.                |  firewalls  [