Subject: Re: pidentd
To: =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCR19LXBsoQiAbJEJIJRsoQg==?= <Hajimu UMEMOTO>
From: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/07/2000 11:34:01
	dropped cc: to tech-net.

>feyrer> I'd prefer V3 - maybe you can send it to me and itojun (which is
>feyrer> infinitely more clued on kernal guts tham I am)? Or maybe just post a
>feyrer> pointer, as I don't know when I'll find time again to work on this.
>OK.  I just put it to:
>    http://www.imasy.or.jp/~ume/ipv6/test/k_netbsd1.c
>It is based on pidentd-3.1a11 that is the version my IPv6 patch was
>merged.  It is slightly old, sorry.

	ftp://ftp.itojun.org/hidden/pidentd-netbsd-diff.gz
	is based on 3.1a14, and includes all NetBSD pkgsrc fixes and the
	k_netbsd1.c (with tiny modifications to catch up with recent KAME).

	Could anyone test this?  I'm novice about identd.

	There's one issue with the patch: it listens to AF_INET6 socket only
	on daemon mode, end up getting IPv6 requests only.  We should make
	it listen to two sockets (AF_INET and AF_INET6), or add command
	line option "-[46]" and run two daemons.

itojun