Subject: README: IPv6 package detection
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <feyrer@rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/30/2000 15:03:56
I've just implemented Itojun's suggestion, and from now only packages that
contain USE_INET6 in their BUILD_DEFS (regular expression:
"^BUILD_DEFS.*=.*USE_INET6") will be listed in the README-IPv6.html on the
FTP server. So everyone doing v6-enabled packages please don't forget
to add USE_INET6 to BUILD_DEFS. Thanks!

 - Hubert

--
Microsoft: "Where do you want to go today?"
Linux:     "Where do you want to be tomorrow?"