Subject: DEPENDS xxx OR yyy
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Scott Aaron Bamford <sab@zeekuschrist.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/12/2000 03:03:05
Today I was createing a package for pgp4pine (I am creating as many
packages as I can at the moment so I can get used to the system enougth to
trust my packages to be submited (: ) and i came across a problem.

The package works with either pgp2 pgp5 or gnupg, is there anyway i can
make the package depend on any one of these? or do i need to choose
one/none and just set it up for that?

Also, when i finaly do decide my packages are how they should be (not for
some time yet) what is the procedure to submit them? I saw in the
Pacakges.txt the cvs import commands, but surely only certain people have
the privalidges to do this?

- Scott

 sab@zeekuschrist.com  |  sab@ansic.net