Subject: Re: fix for databases/rrdtool
To: NetBSD Packages Technical Discussion List <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/28/2000 10:21:56
G'day,

Let me know about the final outcome on this discussion. I will not be
interested in supporting rrdtool in future if it means to revert
back to the libraries supplied with the package.

cheerio Berndt

Greg A. Woods wrote

--
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  : wulf@ping.net.au             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes