Subject: Re: wterm-6.2.6 installs in /usr/local/bin?!?
To: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/19/2000 10:28:28
On Sat, 19 Feb 2000, David Maxwell wrote:

# And it is not the only pkg which uses @cwd in the PLIST, but there are only
# 6 pkgs that do it. (Note that x11/wterm uses PLIST_SUBST+=, while mail/faces
# uses sed and post-install)

Time for me to notify the maintainer!

# If you'd like it to behave like most X11 installs, remove the cwd lines, and
# add the USE_X11BASE= YES in the Makefile. Just remember it's a change that
# will require maintainence between sups, unless the package makes more sense
# all in X11BASE now and someone changes it.

The other thing that is getting me is I'm including options to configure to
tell it to use the in-core resource registry instead of using the bare-
bones minimum of reading one's .X{defaults,resources} file, and the
option is not getting passed in to the configure script.  I'm sure I'm
doing something wrong there, though, so I'll keep plugging away.

				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD: Groovy Baby!