Subject: pkg request
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Julian Assange <proff@iq.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/07/2000 07:33:10
         The browser wars may be over in the land of the Big People,
         but down here in the ASCII trenches, there's still
         everything to play for. Our new favourite (we're so fickle):
         LINKS. As Kragen Sitaker notes, you can't
         search for it, and you can't tell anyone about it without
         them thinking you've just found out about Lynx, but apart
         from the name, it's great. On-the-fly reformatting of
         a downloading page, handles tables well, and the same
         cute xterm mouse handling that made our previous love, w3m,
         such a joy. And at only 300K for the source, how could
         you not give it a go?
         http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mikulas/links
                - at least somebody in .cz isn't running a warez site
         http://mordor.net/~bet/links/