Subject: Re: Major Majordomo problems...?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/21/1999 16:09:29
On Mon, Dec 20, 1999 at 05:50:09PM -0500, Mason Loring Bliss wrote:

> I'm transitioning a number of mailing lists from SunOS 4 to NetBSD at work,
> and I'm encountering serious problems with our pkgsrc Majordomo.

An update:

There seem to be problems, but they're not as bad as I thought. I'm not
going to have to use the non-pkgsrc Majordomo, in any event, which is good.
Once I've got the issues worked out, I'll submit fixes. (I'd initially
thought there was a problem with the pkgsrc-built wrapper, but this doesn't
seem to be the case.)

--
Mason Loring Bliss             (( "In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams
mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us  )) build  their nest  with fragments  dropped