Subject: Re: Changes to the NetBSD Packages Collection in October 1999
To: None <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: David Brownlee <abs@mono.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/11/1999 09:34:07
On Thu, 11 Nov 1999, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, David Brownlee wrote:
> > 	I took a pass thorugh this... any chance you could make smaller
> > 	version of the graphs available? Maybe around 1/3 of the size?
>
> Well, take what you need from www.feyrer.de/Misc/pkgcnt-miscres.tgz
> It's got the postscript files and gif/png/jpg versions from 10 to 100dpi.

	You're going to hate me for this :) - any chance for a 40dpi?
	the 30 is just unradbale and the 50 is just a fraction larger
	than I'd like :)

> The estimate of OpenBSD is now generated automatically, based on the
> number of ports available today, and their bsd.ports.mk. I still got no
> answer from them. :(

	"Those who live by the sword..." They made such an issue out of
	having anoncvs on their main source tree before us.

> Are you making a web page for this? if so let me know, I'd want to toss it
> towards daemonnews.

	I am - on the plus side if daemonnews links to it I'd expect that
	to prod OpenBSD into making their packages repository available :)

		David/absolute