Subject: Re: crack [was: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc]
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/30/1999 22:52:53
On Thu, Sep 30, 1999 at 09:59:32PM +0200, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Manuel BOUYER wrote:
> > Create /usr/pkg/crack more 0700.
>
> Is there really no better layout for this than to stuff it all into
> $PREFIX/crack ?

It *should* be possible to change this without too much pain.
I'll have a look at this ASAP (but not tomorow I fear)
One benefit of putting all stuffs here is that all is protected once the
directory is root/0700 :)

> besides this seems to hardcode i386 in the filenames ... what if someone
> on non-i386 builds this? please fix.

Ops, you're rigth - I've build the file list automatically, I didn't
notice this. I'll fix it.

Actally I should have started from scratch instead of importing the FreeBSD
pkg :)