Subject: Re: category for trouble ticket systems?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Webmaster Jim <jspath@bcpl.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/15/1999 09:35:21
On Wed, Sep 15, 1999 at 03:18:51PM +0200, Dr. Lex Wennmacher wrote:
> There are several open source trouble ticket systems available, e. g. GNATS,
> Bugzilla, ReqNG. I'm planning to pkgize some of them, starting with GNATS.
> (I assume nobody else is currently working on this?)
>
> What's the right category for trouble ticket systems? My feeling is that we
> should create a new category, "tts", as there are at least 10 free tts's
> around.
>
> Opinions?

"tts" is not explanatory enough, IMHO ("bugtrack"?).
In the same category, look at adding jitterbug:

http://samba.anu.edu.au/jitterbug/

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
A brain the size of a planet and this is what I'm reduced to:
A terminal at Cardiff.   How utterly depressing.