Subject: TIMIDITY++ 2.5.1 PACKAGE AND QUESTIONS
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Adam Ciarcinski <adam@pulstar.albedo.com.pl>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/13/1999 11:09:18
Hi,

I've made a packages source for TiMidity++ 2.5.1.  It's available on
ftp://ftp.albedo.com.pl/pub/timidity.tgz

I've made it building GTK+ interface, but TiMidity can use many other
interfaces, like Tk/Tcl, Motif, etc.  These interfaces can be available
for users in the following ways:

* making TiMidity depending on ONE interface (e.g. GTK+) like it is done now
* making TiMidity build-depending on all interfaces (gtk, lesstif, tk) and
  build it
* making separate TiMidity packages for different interfaces, e.g.
  timidity-gtk, timidity-ncurses, timidity-lesstif, etc.

Also, TiMidity uses GUS patches made by Eric A. Welsh, which I am not sure
should be added into the package.

	regards

		- Adam