Subject: Re: ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES
To: Adam Ciarcinski <adam@pulstar.albedo.com.pl>
From: David Rankin <drankin@bohemians.lexington.ky.us>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/09/1999 12:41:49
On Wed, Jun 09, 1999 at 11:56:17AM +0200, Adam Ciarcinski wrote:
> Please check, some packages need 'no-commercial-use' set in
> ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES in /etc/mk.conf, and some (or only audio/festvox)
> need 'non-commercial-use'.  Which one is right?

Since more packages use no-commercial-use, I would expect that this
is the better of the two.

The easy answer to this would be to send-pr a problem report on
audio/festvox indicating that "non-commercial-use" should be changed to
"no-commercial-use". Then I'm sure someone with commit privilages would
be happy to fix this.

Thanks,
David

--
David W. Rankin, Jr.     Husband, Father, and UNIX Sysadmin.
   Email: drankin@bohemians.lexington.ky.us   Address/Phone Number: Ask me.