Subject: Re: pkg/6678, anyone?
To: Hauke Fath <hf@SaphirSC.DE>
From: Rene Hexel <rh@idle.trapdoor.vip.at>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/08/1999 22:39:29
Hauke Fath wrote:

> has anyone found the time lo look at/validate PR#6678?

  Well, since I was the one who originally submitted the PR, it has been
my job to take a look at it and eventually commit it.  Unfortunately,
there have been several obstacles that took me much longer to fix than I
originally anticipated (hier(7) compliance and egcs/C++ code woes, just
to mention two major problems I encountered).

  By now I have managed to fix almost all of these problems, so I am
quite positive that I can commit the package anytime soon (and close the
PR, of course :-)

  Cheers
      ,
   Rene