Subject: openssl won't accept patches
To: NetBSD-pkg <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Dave <dave@largesalad.co.uk>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/08/1999 11:09:22
Hi,

When trying to build ap-ssl from pkgsrc for our newly
installed apache 1.3.6 system, it fails, when patching the
openssl code, with something like:

2 out of 2 hunks failed in patch-aa

I did a fresh sup of pkgsrc yesterday before starting the
build and, since we are in the UK, started the build with
'make USE_RSAREF2=NO'

When it failed, I thought I would go back to our previous
solution, SSLeay, but the package has been removed. I could
do the configure, build etc. for SSLeay manually as I still
have the tarball, but would it still work with the latest
apache?

TIA
Dave
--
Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot!

e-mail: dave@largesalad.co.uk
net: http://www.largesalad.co.uk/DJMsoft/