Subject: pkg_create: Overwriting /usr/pkg/sbin/tnt_setup - pkg tnt1.8-pre6 bogus/conflict
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/11/1999 10:13:55
G'day,

I've the following problem with a new package I created:

===>  Registering installation for tnt1.8-pre6
pkg_create: Overwriting /usr/pkg/sbin/tnt_setup - pkg tnt1.8-pre6
bogus/conflict
ing?
tnt1.8-pre6 requires installed package dialog-0.6z
tnt1.8-pre6 requires installed package ncurses-1.9.9g

I tried "make deinstall" and "make install" again and again to no
avail. What is going wrong here? Do I have a corrupt database and how
can I fix this?

Sysinfo: NetBSD-1.3K and current pkgsrc.tar.gz

Once this is fixed, I feel confident to submit this packet for
inclusion.

cheerio Berndt
--
Name	: Berndt Josef Wulf