Subject: Re: how long does it take?
To: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au>
From: Hubert Feyrer <feyrer@rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/23/1999 03:33:45
On Tue, 23 Mar 1999, Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:
> how long does it take for a package change request to be processed?
> I upgraded a package for which the original change request isn't even
> acted upon! (7019, 7029, 7155)

Sorry, seems we're a little bit short on manpower... :(

> I would like to build up an archive pkg/ham for amateur radio
> applications to win back some of the hams to the netbsd platform...
>
> What can be expected?

Anything. :-)

I've had a look on the PR, and it doesn't seem to follow the "common"
struure of pkgs by putting everything into $PREFIX/tnt instead of
$PREFIX/{bin,share/tnt,share/doc/tnt, ...}. Can you rework this, please?
(Ree-submitting the PR with a new number and noting that it
supercedes 7155 would be easierst). Thanks!

For category "ham", I'd like to see at the very least a second package to
fit there, else I'd put it into pkgsrc/net.

 - Hubert

--
Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>