Subject: forum for "zoularis" package issues/questions ?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/15/1999 11:26:21
Hi-

What is the appropriate forum for bringing up Solaris-related package issues?
I certainly applaud the effort (I have an intense dislike for the
way Solaris does things, and any effor to make it more BSD-ish is to be
commended), but am wondering where related issues should be discussed.

For example, I have not yet gotten the environment to build completely,
and the new version (zoularis-19990315) is worse to build from scratch
than the original (zoularis-19990309) as far as bootstrapping issues
go.

In any event, once bmake is made, and the environment partly set up, I
get this while building libbsdcompat:

In file included from /usr/local/bsd/include/sys/resource.h:51,
                 from /usr/local/bsd/include/native/sys/vnode.h:41,
                 from /usr/local/bsd/include/sys/vnode.h:75,
                 from /usr/include/sys/stream.h:21,
                 from /usr/include/netinet/in.h:38,
                 from /usr/local/bsd/include/native/netdb.h:96,
                 from /usr/local/bsd/include/netdb.h:65,
                 from /usr/local/bsd/include/sys/param.h:49,
                 from //usr/local/bsd/src/usr.bin/make/arch.c:105:
/usr/local/bsd/include/native/sys/resource.h:85: redefinition of `struct rlimit64'
*** Error code 1

The odd thing is, I can't find the original definition (of struct rlimit64)
anywhere!

+j

--
Jeff Rizzo                                         http://boogers.sf.ca.us/~riz