Subject: creating a pkg...?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Chief Anarchic Officer <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/04/1999 19:45:00
I'm going through the man page on pkg_create, and I'm not grokking it
as far as package creation goes.  Is there a tool for creating a source
pkg, or is pkg_create it, and you do it the "hard" way?

...or is pkg_create for binaries only, and you create patches against
the original source (to put in the pkgsrc/$package/patches directory),
and hand-craft a top-level Makefile and the pkg/{DESCR,COMMENT,PLIST}
files and the /files/md5 signature file in order to make a source package?

				--*greywolf;
--
If anyone requests a reason as to why Windows NT is inferior to UNIX,
refer them to the process scheduler, for starters.  Of course, users